Buying expired domains for PR, does it still work?

Ive done some experiments within the last few months about expiring domains with PR to see if it's worth your while to catch these expired and deleted domains.

My idea why I would want to use expired domains could be the thought that old domains are preferred than new domains, and to get immediate PR.

So I attempt to find deleted domains with PR that I could register. One feature of domains I was trying to find was that the area still had a, and it was still listed in google.

I will not be mentioning the particular domains here as I want to control the outcomes and prevent people from making backlinks to these domains.

I listed about 4 domains, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages found, some have a few thousand. I also bought several new domains for my new tasks.

I discovered that google rarely trips these areas so I need to prime it but with some fresh backlinks. After making some backlinks to these domains, two domains in the course of time lost their PR. Both of these areas have only some pages listed in google. In one site, used to do a 301 permanent redirect to the brand new index page. That website retained its PR. Hit this webpage linklicious.com to study how to engage in this viewpoint. One crucial big difference this domain has compared to the other two is that this domain has 1000s of pages found in google.

In another domain, I did a 301 and redirect it to a brand new domain. The result is that the new domain got indexed more and faster pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I registered at once. Nevertheless, PR was down to 0.

There's also a case where used to do a 301 redirect from a vintage deleted domain with PR and never got any benefit from it.

In summary, there is still conflicting effects on whether buying deleted/expired domains. Some works, some don't. Nevertheless, what seem to work is that

a. Traffic does be contained by old delete domains from existing backlinks. Some traffic does be still generated by it, if the old area has a great deal of backlinks.

b. Browse here at the link free linklicious alternative to discover where to see this belief. Other se's such as aol and bing do not appear to have an biases against expired/deleted areas..

No comments:

Post a Comment